Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
INTEGRITY (International Human Resources Management Journal) is a blind peer-reviewed journal. This means that both the reviewer is hidden from the author's identity, during the reviewer's review process and the author's identity is hidden from the reviewer, and vice versa, during the review process Submitted papers are evaluated by anonymous referees for contribution, originality, and relevance. Reviewer selection is critical to the publication process, and we base our choice on many factors, including expertise, reputation, specific recommendations and our own previous experience of a reviewer's characteristics. We check with potential reviewers before sending them manuscripts to review. Reviewers reserves the right to reject the script if the script review didn't match to the fields/expertise. Reviewers should bear in mind that all correspondences in this journal contain confidential information, which should be treated as such.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.